IMPORTANT PMP EXAM UPDATE NEWS.

IMPORTANT PMP EXAM UPDATE NEWS


Changes are coming to the PMP Certification exams with the arrival of the PMBOK 5th Edition  updates with effect from January 11th,2016 according to the Project Management Institute.

What this means

A recently completed Role Delineation Study (RDS) provided an updated description of the project management professional role. Research included a large-scale survey of global Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification holders to validate updates to domains, tasks, knowledge, and skills. The RDS captures perspectives of project management practitioners from all industries, work settings, and regions. It serves as the foundation for the PMP exam and ensures its validity and relevance.

Watch this Video to learn more http://www.brainshark.com/pmiorg/2015PMPExamChange 
You’ll learn:
  • Why the PMP exam is changing
  • What’s been updated — and why
  • How these changes impact the PMP exam content
  • The difference between an RDS update and a PMBOK® Guide update

Ritetrac Consulting is poised to give you current information on your PMP Certification journey!

Finally… And now, to my readers – I hope you enjoyed reading our article? Thanks for reading. Before you go, I’d like you to do 3 things for us:
1. Connect with us: Find us on Facebook (hit the 'like' button when you get there) Find us on Twitter (if you follow us, we will follow you back) and we can connect on LinkedIn
2. Share this article: Help a friend learn more about Project Management from Ritetrac Consulting. Kindly email it to a friend, tweet it, Facebook it, Digg it, Stumble it…
3. Comment: You know I love to see your footprint (comments) to let me know you were here. Please leave me a comment – tell me if you liked or did not like this article. Or what more you will like to read. Again, thanks for reading and I’ll see you on the comments side:)

Comments

  1. Good-day madam,

    Your article has been helpful. Pls how can you help me achieve my desire of becoming a professional project manager this year, 2015. I have this issue of inconsistency in studying for the PMP exam, which is not good for me.

    I have since obtained a 35-hour prep class for PMP last three months but I have not been disciplined enough to study for the exam and my aim is that I become certified in PMP this year. Is there any tip you can give me to achieve my aim?

    I am based in the FCT, and I look forward to receiving good response on this platform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just choose a date within this year, convenient for you to write the exam, pay for the exam and work towards it. When you know there is already a date, automatically you will study because you wouldn't want to write the certification exam two times. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Filling up your exam application form and submitting to PMI is the first step then making a Study plan immediately is your second step!
    We have a great support system on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/groups/124268197693554/ which you can join to encourage you to study and ask questions. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. Thanks ma'am for the advice. I will just heed to your advice and also join the group. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma,
    Having applied for the PMP online, PMI is requesting for an experience record and experience verification form. In the audit process, my manager, supervisor, or colleague who is intimately familiar with the experience on my application is required to review my Experience Record and then complete the Experience Verification Form. Please how can I get the Experience Record and the Experience verification form? Or are they something I will generate myself. I need enlightenment on this. Thanks ma'am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project Manager Resume - How to write an excellent Project Manager Resume that gets the job!

ITIL V3 Training in Abuja and Lagos Nigeria

Online ITIL Training Course